Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

my house 🏑🏠🏑🏠


This is my house. I would like to live in when I
am older  now I will take your around my house.


in my house the first thing  you can see is the 
stairs  and if you go to the left you will go to the 
living room, if you go to the right you can see the
dining room where will eat tea when I have people over. 


Once you have gone past the living room and the dining room you can see the kitchen  with a really big  pantry  and another dining room. The reason we a have a really big kitchen  because I would like  to do lots of cooking with my family,  the other dining room is for have tea  so close 


And last down stairs we have another living room
just for a lot space for my children to play in.And now
we can go up  stairs  first thing you see is two doors
and they are the kids bed room one for a boy and one 
for a girl then we have a bathroom and a two more
kids bedroom both for boys, then my bedroom with a
bathroom and walk in wardrobe and last but not least a
baby girl bedroom and there is three of them. 



I hope you enjoyed my story 😜😜😜😜😜

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lily,
    I love the house Idea I can really tell that you want a lot of kids. I love that you said you want a big kitchen for baking with your kids. Next time I would add more detail to your work so that really now the meaning for each room is and what is in. But over all well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you beth and next time I will

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post