Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

my letter to self 😜

for writing we had to writ a letter to
our future self about what we did in
lockdown with our family.πŸ‘


Dear me,    May 20 2020 


Lockdown was fun and boring sometimes but not all
the time, most of the time  I was doing school work
or playing, 


For getting out door I would go for long bike rides
with my dad and sister, sometimes  we go to bottle
lake forest. 


In my bubble I have my mum, dad, sister and my cat.


Things we did in lockdown we played lots of board
games netball altogether as a family and it was Harper
and mum me and dad and me and dad won, we didn’t
play much games as a family. 

We watch a lot of tv mostly movie's troll's 2 I forgot most of the movie's so I can’t name them. 

From your self lily when you were ten. 

hope you enjoyed it πŸ‘

1 comment:

  1. I love your letter. Next time tell me what kind of games you played.

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post