Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Should Schools Ban Junk Food

 Should Schools Ban Junk Food?


I believe that junk food should be banned from schools because it can cause health problems.


 Digestive Problems

It can trigger with your digestive problems.

It could lead to Type 2 diabetes can lead to low 

blood sugar and Obesity and type 2 diabetes can also make you feel tired and hungry  that's 

why junk food should be banned at schools. 

 Why you might ask because it can cause type 2 diabetes,


Dental Problems

Secondly, Even though junk food is good it's not good for your teeth. your teeth could fall out and it can lead to fillings and cavities it could causes depression.

Junk food can also make your teeth fall out and you would have to get false teeth. What ruined your teeth you might ask? sweets sugar salt and acids can build up along  your teeth,  

and it could also lead to filling and cavities.


Depression

And lastly it can cause depression which is when you are sad and lonely and you don't talk to your friends and family and it makes you sad and not want to leave your room or even your house.  


I'm sure you’ll all agree that junk food should be banned at schools  




2 comments:

  1. HI Lily
    I relay like your ague meant next time you could not but it so bold
    but relay good Lily
    FREYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIA Ora Lily,
    Its Sophie I really like your argument on should schools banned junk food, But maybe next time you could make it a little less bold or you could take a screenshot of your work. also next time you could make a question at the end like do you think that Junk food should be banned from school? But over all Lily your work is amazing

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post