Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Should School Days be shorter

 In my opinion I think that schools should be shorter

 Because  we would have more time to spend with family

 and friends 



Firstly I think that school should be shorter because if we are in school for 6 hours all of our brain will get tried and we won’t give  our 100% because we will be tried from a long day so if school was shorter then we will put 100% in not 50% so that's one of my reasons why school should be shorter.



Secondly I think that school should be shorter so then we can spend more time with your family and you could go out more and you could also go out with your friends because they won’t be at school and neither will you and you will be happier because you will be with your family and friends. 



And lastly if school was shorter than you and your friends and teachers will get a break from all your hard work and you will do your best because you won’t be tired and you will get smarter.

That’s why I think that school should be shorter. Thanks for reading why I think school should be shorter.


1 comment:

  1. LILY
    wow Lily that was great I want my school days to be shorter you could have not have a big font

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post