Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

my fantastic writing

                                  The Lighthouse Keeper 


Late one night the hairy Lighthouse keeper was writing and he heard lots

of loud noise coming from the outside so he angrily shut is window then

he heard a big bang what could it have been,

 he didn’t know where, he ran up and down the stairs and saw that the

light had stopped working he tried to lifed it up but he tripped over his

box of tools and fell to the ground with a bang and the light shattered

into lots of little pieces, Slowly a boat approached the lighthouse The 

boat was getting closer and closer he hurried  down all the stairs and

When he approached The door the little town below him was all their

town was coming up to the lighthouse with their lights so then the boat

found it’s why and did not hit the little town and every one was happy.  









































   










 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lily! I love your story and all the detail that you put into it. Next time, try to make paragraphs!
    Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lily
    I love you story so much but next time you could not do the hole page but I loved it
    FREYA

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post