Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Lockdown

Being in lockdown is fun sometimes, because if you have a sister they annoy you when you are trying to be alone. But you can also play a lots of games with them. You don't have to eat weetbix every morning, you can eat toast and I can go on the device all the time. we go around the block on our bikes because the roads are so quite, we do races up and down the roads. sometime when go for a walk it is verey busy that we have to go on the road because we have to keep our two meter distance from other people. and some afternoon we watch a movies and eat pop corn and make a mess. and read draw and eat and watch tv all day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot to fill in your time with on lockdown, Lily. I really like the picture you have drawn to go with your blog post.

    What ahs been you favourite thing to do since school has been closed?

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post