Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

If You Could Be Any Animal

If I could be any animal I would be a kiwi because they are native to New Zealand. I would live in the forest and only come out at night. I eat bags and worms off the forest floor, I sleep in a nest in the ground. If I could have an owner it would most likely be a zoo keeper. My enclosure will have trees and holes in the ground because thats where me and my friends sleep and lay eggs.If I had to chose people to live with me it would be family and friends. In the school-holidays me and my friends get lots of visitors to come and see us. Since we are in the dark the have to look very hard.

2 comments:

  1. Great choice Lily, I like the way you have told us what you would do and what your habitat would be like.

    Have you been to Willowbank to look at the Kiwis? It's one of my favourite places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Kiwis as well Lily. They are one of my favourite animals when I go to Orana Park. It's really fun trying to adjust your eyes and try and find them in their enclosure.

    Which animal park have you seen the Kiwis at?

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post