Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

New Ice Cream Radio Script

Lils Rainbows - New Ice Cream Flavour Radio Ad Script Announcer: Hi everyone I'm at Lils rainbows they have a new flavour and its called Rainbow Rush it comes in 3 different sizes. You can get a double scoop, single scoop or a pottle $1:50 for the double scoop $1:00 for the single scoop & 50c for the pottle. You can also get a taste test for free, yes you heard me come on down. Back to the ice cream flavour its called Rainbow Rush, because its got bits of rainbow strip all through the ice cream. The ice cream flavour is apple, orange, banana, blueberry and strawberry thats all the colours of the rainbow. Now we are joined by Lily who invented this new ice cream flavour, Lily why did you invent this flavour? Lily: Because noone was inventing a new one, so I decided to make my own. I went home that day and thought of all my favourite different flavours, after many hours of testing I came up with Rainbow Rush! Announcer: Thank you for your time Lily thats it for me today bye.

2 comments:

  1. Lily, this advertisement for the radio is great. I like the way you have included dialogue (people speaking). The new flavour sounds interesting too.

    You have made a great job of this post. You could add a picture next time so we can see what the product is as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lily this flavor sounds spictaculer and deiloius apple orange and blueberry are intresting flavor's that are not yet invented do you think you could try tell us how you created this flavor I guess all your fans want to hear. From Chydale

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post