Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

space

                                          Things to take to space

  • Teddy 
  • photo of family 
  • books 
  • toys 
  • diary 
  • 1 I would take a teddy because you can hug it while you sleep so it would comfort you.
  • 2 I would take a photo of family. so its like see them everyday.
  • 3 I would take books so if you get up early or you get bored you can read
  • 4 I would take toys  to play with when you get bored. but not big toys just figurines.
  • 5 I would also take a diary so you can write about your experiences in space.






2 comments:

  1. Sounds like some very good choices - at least you won't be bored while you are away. Won't you get hungry though?

    Have you ever wanted to go to space?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my understanding was that NASA would supply the food.I saw them on the international space station eat special astronaut food made by NASA.

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post